Working through mistakes

  

I just finished a commission, though the final product is not what was intended (above). I was experimenting with a new product to clear coat these panels. Unfortunately it made all the ink smudge and I was forced to do another layer over it. Luckily, I ended up liking this better than my original idea. (Below) 

  
Dig Deeper ya’ll! 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: